1. Is transport provided by the school?
Yes. The school runs a fleet of 30 vehicles that follow all the safety regulations.
2. Are these vehicles owned by the school or hired?
All the vehicles are owned and operated by the school.
3. Do teachers travel in the same buses?
Yes. Teachers travel to school in the same school bus as the students.
4. What happens if we shift mid academic year? Will I still get transport?
It would depend on the area you would be shifting to. If we have bus routes in the area, it would not be a problem. The transport card would need to be updated before effecting a route change.
5. Can we provide our own transport?
Yes, one can provide their own transport. The school transport is optional and own transport is encouraged.