One in Thousand
Top 0.1% of Standard XII students get extra ordinary achievement certificate. We are proud to announce the three GEAR Cubs who are recipient to this recognition of CBSE!
- Rakshith Vinayak C
- Ganesh Ajjanagadde
- Nikhil S Murthy
Of Standard XII (2011-2012) batch.
NTSE(2012) National Level Results
- Anuvind Bhat IX Std
- Nidhi Ravishankar IX Std
- Aditi Tao IX Std
Science Olympiads 2011 – 12
We follow the School Beyond Walls approach to academic and talents development of our children. One such activity is the series of Olympiads. All our children have done well. Our children constitute about 5% of the International Rank of the top 500 students. They qualify for the next round.
Another way of qualifying to the next round is for a child to top their particular grade (If more than ten students) in their school. We are happy to confirm that we have no one in this category; all our children qualified by merit. Many of our children have missed this mark by a short margin. We are proud of our GEAR cubs.
Cyber Olympiad Ganesh Ajjanagadde 11Std - all India 98th. Science Olympiad cash award for excellent performance Pranav Sriram -8std, Viren Shah-5std, Sanjith Arun kumar- 4std
More than 20 of our students were selected for the International Spelling BEE round; six of them are participating in this International Round which is in progress at Abu Dhabi.
ASSET: Right from inception, GEAR INNOVATIVE INTL School has been one of the top TEN schools of the country in the ranking arrived at based on the cumulative scores in ASSET.
- Rashmi Ravi Shankar 9th std, & Pranav Sriram 8th std are Gold medalists in ASSET for two consecutive years.
- Shilesh Sridhar 6th Std and Viren Shah 5th Std – Gold Medalist--in ASSET 67.3% of GEAR Cubs are in the top 16 percentile of the country consistently from the inception of ASSET.
- Aditya Arun filed for a patent of his own system of gears. He has been adjudged the as the second best inventor by CSIR and received a cash prize of Rs 30,000/-
- Ashni Shah of Grade VII, Devi Shastri of Grade VII, Swati Shastri of Grade X & Uma Mahto of Grade X have successfully published their own books online.
- GEAR won the "Best Team Effort" in FIRST LEGO LEAGUE , a robotics competition conducted by Techtronics ,supported by SAP
- Three of our students have been selected to participate in the British Council Young Global Citizens’ Summit being held at Bubaneshwar. We are one of the 100 schools of the country to have been selected. Three of our students are part of a selected student delegation to Malta University. We are one of the 10 schools selected to be part of this exchange program.
- Nikita Giridhar 6th std gave voice for an animation movie title Song " GENG"
- Drishti Baid was the Star Correspondent for the NIE TOI program.
- More than 20 of our students were selected for the International Spelling BEE round; six of them are participating in this International Round which is in progress at Abu Dhabi.
- Bhavna Gopal 9th Std won the National level Reliance Elocution Competition.
- Rashmi Ravishankar won the Maiden Nobel Laureate Eric Cornell Promising Science Talent Award’ by Nobel Laureate Dr. Eric Cornell himself, in Feb 2010
- Three of our students of Std VIII have qualified for the Summer Training Programme by Infosys. We had a similar number selected last year too, for this Spark Programme. Only three children are selected from a single school and about 40 students get this opportunity.
- 8 of our X Grade students scored a 10 on 10 GPA in the Senior Secondary examination of CBSE 2011.
- The average GPA of the class is 9.25. Congratulations Tenth Graders on scoring one of the top scores in the country !
- The Class GPA average was 9.25 in the Senior Secondary examination of CBSE 2010. The Average percentile of the school in the country was 89.5 with the lowest being 75.6 and the highest being 99.25.
- The Class average was 86.4% in the Senior Secondary examination of CBSE 2009.
CHESS: Pranav Shiralagi came 1st in under 14 category at the Ist Kandy Internatiomal FIDE rated Tournament Subash Sudarraman 6th Grade, Kshitij Kadam 3rd Grade Pranav Sriram 9th Grade, are FIDE – International chess Federation rated Chess Players.
Catch Them Young - 2010-11: Catch Them Young (CTY), a program to initiate schoolchildren into Information Technology. An initiative of Infosys , CTY provides school students across India a head-start in understanding Information Technology. A group of GEAR Cubs cleared the written entrance test and have been selected to participate in the summer training camp at the Infosys electronics city campus.
- Rajath Jayshankar : Arun Vignesh and Aditya Arun qualified during the year 2010-11.
- New Horizon Public School Inter school Fest : 2010-2011
- Disha and Mithila won the Fashion designing event.
- Apoorva Ramamurthy and Shivani won the T-shirt painting event.
- Amita and Udit – won 3rd and 4th prize respectively in the spelling bee event All India Inter-School Quiz which was on 12th January 2011 in DPS (Bangalore ,South). Pranav Sriram and Muthushankar qualified to the final round.
- Model United Nations conducted by Vidyaniketan. Akshata Prabhu won the best position paper prize.
- Samyuktha Prabhu won the III place in Karnataka and participated in the finals held in NewDelhi, in a Poster making competition.
- Vishweshwaraya Industrial and Technology Museum conducted drawing competition to celebrate the birth anniversary of Ruthurford : Rajath and Rohan won prizes in the event
- Bangalore Sahodaya Basket Ball tournament in 2010-11 Girls and Boys teams won the 3rd place. In 2009-10 The Girls Team Won the 1st place and the Boys Team the 2nd place and in 2008-09 The Girls team got the 1st place.
- In BEL Interschool Basketball tournament : The Girls Team and Boys Team got the 1st place
- In NBA (National basket ball association) National level Basket ball tournament (Mahindra) The Girls Team got the 4th place and the Boys Team got the 5th place.
- Sanhita Purushotham and Pritha Banerjee represented the Karnataka State in Basket Ball.
- Rashmi Ravishankar was honoured with Karnataka State children’s “Kalashree” award 2009. “The National Balashree Award ” by The President of India, in recognition of her talent and promise in Performing Arts was presented to her in 2010-11.